- Litchfield @ The Litchfield Community Center: (indoors) Click here for directions; 10-1 on these Saturdays: January 22; February 5, 19; March 5, 19; April 2, 16, 23; May 7, 21, 28
- Fairfield @ The Greenfield Hill Grange: (indoors) 1873 Hillside Rd., Saturdays 10-1 through the spring. (Note: I'm somewhat biased about this market because I do work at it, and I do appear in this article from The Daily Easton - sorry about the picture!)
- New Haven: January-April, 10-1 @ these two locations on these dates only:
- Wooster Square: (outdoors - DePalma Court, between Chapel and Wooster Streets) 1st + 3rd Saturdays, starting Jan. 15: Feb 5, 19; March 5, 19; April 2, 16
- Edgewood Park: (outdoors - corner of Whalley and West Rock Avenues) 2nd and 4th Sundays: Jan. 9, 23; Feb. 13, 27; March 13, 27; April 10, 24
- Westport @ Gilbertie's Herb Gardens: 7 Sylvan Ln., Thursdays 10-2 through March 31
- Weston @ Norfield Grange: (indoors) 12 Good Hill Rd. (off Rt. 57), Saturdays 10-2 through April 15
- Conventry @ Coventry High School: (indoors) 78 Ripley Hill Rd, Sundays 11-2 through the end of February
- Hartford @ The Studio at Billings Forge: (indoors) 561 Broad St., Thursdays 3:30-6 through April
- Stonington @ Stonington Community Center: (indoors) 28 Cutler St., Saturdays 10-1 through April 30
- Storrs Winter Market @ Buchanan Auditorium at the Mansfield Public Library: (indoors) 54 Warrenville Rd. (Rt. 89), Mansfield Center, CT, 2nd + 4th Saturdays, 3-5
- Ashford: (indoors) Rt. 44, across from the Town Hall in the old post office building, Saturdays: Jan. 22, Feb. 5, 19, March 5, 19, April 2, 16, 11-2
Stay warm, be safe and keep supporting your local farmers!
**Market managers and market goers: Any other markets in the state that I'm missing? Note any location, time and/or date changes or errors? Comment below, let me know and I'll update the post!