Here's a few food tidbits from the wonderful Inter-web:
- Why factory farms may soon need to deal with their waste problem...
- Spraying clouds = more rain = profit? Yup.
- "Bad, the bold and the bogus: Food industry claims to watch out for"
- The politics behind school slop, I mean lunch...
- How the oil spill affects our food chain and food diversity in the Gulf
- A new crop of farmers are bringing their skills and enthusiasm to growing in Massachusetts, including Shana Totino and her new operation The Good Field Farm in Williamsburg!